2016 BMW X5 XDrive 35d
Need a 7 passenger SUV that doesn’t get 15 MPG and drive like a wet sponge? This 2016 X5 35D is the answer.
It has the optional 3rd row, gets 30 mpg on the highway and with 413 lb-ft of torque and Sport mode, can hold its own in the left lane of mountain passes or at the stoplight. Diesel efficiency is second to none for a range of 600 miles on a tank of fuel. The color is black sapphire metallic with black Dakota leather interior. Just detailed by Sigma Kore.
The VIN is 5UXKS4C55G0N13612. Mileage is right around 40K and it's fully loaded with highlights below:
• Panorama Glass Roof
• 3rd Row (Rare!)
• Harmon/Kardon Surround Sound
• Park Distance Control
• Lane Change Warning
• Surround View/Forward Collision warning/ Proximity sensors
• Heads Up Display projection on windshield
• Gray Oak Trim
• Summer tires (Pirelli Verde) on factory rims & winter tires (Nokian Happas) on factory rims
• Trailer Hitch (new in box)
The price of $32k is firm. There is not another X5 like this for less in the US right now.
simply close window to return to main page